User information document about the presence of cookies on the www.dola.ro website. The following information is intended to provide the user with more details about the placement, use and management of cookies used by www.dola.ro.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that contains information downloaded to your device when you (for the first time) visit a website. That cookie is sent back on each subsequent visit to the originating website or to another website that recognizes it. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a device and give you a more efficient and personalized experience.
What is NOT a cookie?
Cookies are NOT viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code, so they cannot be executed or auto-run. Consequently, they cannot be duplicated or replicated to other networks to run or replicate again.
What types of cookies are used?
www.dola.ro uses both proprietary and third-party cookies on its websites.
Proprietary cookies are cookies used by www.dola.ro when you visit one of our websites and are of the following types: technical, session, persistent and functional:
- Technical cookies are essential for the website to function properly. These cookies allow you to navigate between different sections of the website and use specific functions.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that allow you to navigate the site easily and quickly.
- Persistent cookies or ‘tracking cookies’ last for several sessions and remain in the browser for a period of time after the session ends (unless you delete them).
- Functional cookies monitor the proper functioning of the website and allow it to remember your choices (eg language, username or region). They provide enhanced and personal features that help you stop selecting options every time you visit the website.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are used by www.dola.ro when you visit our website and are of the following types:
- Performance cookies (Google Analytics): collect anonymous and centralized information about your online behavior (browser type, IP address, operating system used, domain name of the site you visited and the time you left the site, the date and time you visited a website, etc.) for statistical purposes and to generate visitor profiles.
- The cookies we use do not collect data that reveals your identity, and therefore we cannot identify you with their help. Our website may contain links to other websites not owned/managed by www.dola.ro (third party content, links and plug-ins). www.dola.ro is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites.
How do you express consent?
How do you reject cookies?
You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting cookies from your browser.
These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu in your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be useful (or go to the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details):
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Chrome cookie settings
- Cookie settings in Safari
Changing your browser settings to reject cookies may affect how you access our website and you may be denied access to certain sections of our website. You can change your browser settings at any time.