DECLARATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The protection of personal data in the online environment has become a legislated and mandatory necessity. Any operator must inform the client/collaborator about the processing of personal data and guarantee their safe keeping.
DOLA COM S.R.L. with headquarters in Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 No. 6, Victoria – 505700, Brasov, registered in the Trade Register with number J08 /797 /1992, CUI 1126032 as operator hereby informs you about the processing and storage of your personal data transmitted through service provision operations and products.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
– information regarding the identified/identifiable natural person: name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone, signature, financial information, information requested by authorities specific to the provision of services and products, information from audio-video monitoring as a result of the client’s visit in a location where DOLA COM S.R.L. services are provided, audio-video monitoring during technical support services, the IP address, any other information necessary to carry out the activity of DOLA COM S.R.L..
– any action (set of actions) such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination, joining or combination, blocking, archiving, deletion, destruction that operates on the data may fall into the scope of personal data (directly or indirectly).
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Sources of information collection:
1. when using www.dola.ro or using applications of DOLA COM S.R.L., you can request completion of forms, questionnaires (without the obligation of acceptance) necessary for the provision of services;
2. direct and indirect transactions between DOLA COM S.R.L., partners and users;
3. external sources specific to public institutions.
How we collect personal data from www.dola.ro users
– using the user’s browser and traffic data;
– using cookies.
1. Direct collection of personal data.
A1. Placing an order (with or without account creation) on www.dola.ro may mean the request for name, surname, address, email and any other data necessary for the contracting, invoicing and delivery process.
• contractual data are kept for 3 years (general prescription);
• tax data are kept for 10 years (tax legislation);
• orders cannot be honored without the above data.
A2. As part of the assistance services offered, we can ask you to provide us with your phone number or email address in order to be able to contact you in order to solve your problem (if necessary, other data that fall into the category of personal data may be requested). The communication within the support services of www.dola.ro can be recorded.
A3. Subscription to the newsletter comes with the request to provide us with an email address for personalized communication, the retention of which ceases with the revocation of consent.
A4. Payments made to our account are processed by our banking partners, the bank information being transmitted to them.
2. Collection of personal data using traffic data
While visiting www.dola.ro from any device, you provide information such as your IP address, time of visit, location, pages visited. External traffic analysis services (e.g. Google Analytics) are used exclusively by www.dola.ro to improve services and to ensure and maintain website security.
3. Data collection through cookies (per session and fixed)
Cookies are used to remember passwords, language preferences, filters for the protection of minors, the types of approved advertisements or their limitation.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES DOLA COM S.R.L. PROCESS PERSONAL DAT
DOLA COM S.R.L. identifies (through the fixed means defined above) potential users who access the services provided, monitors operations in this regard, conducts surveys and/or profiles within marketing activities, performs internal analyzes specific to the services provided. DOLA COM S.R.L. processes personal data and in order to resolve various legal procedures related to the provision of services. their archiving being done both physically and electronically. There are legally regulated institutions of the Romanian state that can request reports that include personal data.
ON WHAT BASIS ARE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The law defining the General Data Protection Regulation was promulgated and has effects also on the territory of Romania as follows:
– (art. 6(1) b GDPR) refers to the collection of personal data through the order form;
– (art. 6 (1) c GDPR) refers to the mandatory data required for issuing invoices;
– (art 6 (1) a GDPR) consent is required in order to use personal data for marketing (newsletter subscription, cookies, etc.);
– (art 6 (1) f GDPR and law 506/2004 art 12 (2)) refers to the legitimate interest of www.dola.ro in order to secure and optimize its own website (consideration 49 GDPR).
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA IS MANDATORY FOR THE USER,
their refusal leads to the impossibility of providing services. The user has the right to refuse data processing for the purpose of being used in direct marketing.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We specified above the purposes for which personal data is collected. At the same time, if it is really necessary DOLA COM S.R.L. can make available to the legal authorities and contractual partners various (limited) personal data of the users which the latter undertake not to use for any other purpose (e.g. public authorities, auditors, lawyers, accountants, companies that are part of the DOLA COM S.R.L. group).
Based on law no. 2016/679 (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament there is the possibility of TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
Personal data can be stored as long as the law provides, namely 3 years for the storage of contractual data and 10 years for the storage of financial data. The processing of the data can be done until the moment when the purpose for which they were collected has been achieved, the next moment involving their archiving or destruction.
MEASURES CONCERNING THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
– it is mandatory to keep data confidential, which is why users use their own name and password;
– any user who accesses/collects/modifies personal data is registered with the date, time and operation performed;
– only authorized users have the right to print invoices, notices, contracts and other documents containing personal data.
The user or potential user who is involved in the processing of personal data has the following rights:
- The right to be informed about data collection according to art. 13 and 14 GDPR;
- The right to have access to processed data – art. 15 GDPR;
- The right to request modification or even deletion of data – art. 17 GDPR, less the exceptions provided by law;
- The right to request minimal processing or to refuse the processing of personal data – art. 18 GDPR;
- The right to transfer data to another operator – art. 20 GDPR
- Withdrawal of the right to data processing after consent was initially given;
- Refusal of data processing for marketing purposes and creating profiles;
- When he feels unfair, the user has the right to appeal to ANSPDCP or to go to the competent court.
DOLA COM S.R.L. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, BY PUBLISHING THE UPDATED VERSION ON THE SITE.
Any notification can be sent electronically to email@example.com or in writing to: Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 No. 6, Victoria – 505700, Brasov